Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default Who is...

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.