Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
amdx amdx is offline

Default Who is...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:43:31 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:35:57 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

amdx wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
Anyone know who is Collete Liu, cltt1tr?

Showed up as added to my Skype Contact's List this AM.

...Jim Thompson

Sounds like a private situation between you and your wife.
You need to apoligize profusely and buy her a big diamond ring.
I don't know if you can take any clue from the politicians.
Mike :-)

Jim didn't think he could sell the "Hiking the Appalachian Trail" story?
;-)

I _have_ hiked the Appalachian Trail, that's where I grew up.

...Jim Thompson

What about a girlfriend in Argentina?
Mike :-)

Haven't found a volunteer... I'm old and ugly, but according to
Slowman, I'm a rich Republican... is that worth anything ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Ahh, old, clearly you have had time to become wise.
ugly, you must be a person that self examines
Rich, oh, that is good.
Republican, that means you are a fine upstanding responsible individual.
Have a happy day, Mike