Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Another Whatzit?

Went out early this morning to wash the back windows before they got
into the sun.

Was greeted by....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/BlackLagoon.jpg

UNDER the PATIO RUG :-(

Anyone know what it is? Poisonous or not?

He sure doesn't like being sprayed with a hose... dug in until he
dried, then scurried for the desert preserve.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush's failed policies.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Went out early this morning to wash the back windows before they got
into the sun.

Was greeted by....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/BlackLagoon.jpg

UNDER the PATIO RUG :-(

Anyone know what it is? Poisonous or not?

He sure doesn't like being sprayed with a hose... dug in until he
dried, then scurried for the desert preserve.

Closest I find so far is here.
http://www.reptilesofaz.com/Graphics...s/SAUATE-J.jpg

Home page is here, look at Iguaninae (subfamily)
Common Chuckwalla---Juvenile photo
http://www.reptilesofaz.com/herp-lizards.html
Mike

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 31 May 2009 13:48:37 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Went out early this morning to wash the back windows before they got
into the sun.

Was greeted by....

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/BlackLagoon.jpg

UNDER the PATIO RUG :-(

Anyone know what it is? Poisonous or not?

He sure doesn't like being sprayed with a hose... dug in until he
dried, then scurried for the desert preserve.

Closest I find so far is here.
http://www.reptilesofaz.com/Graphics...s/SAUATE-J.jpg

Home page is here, look at Iguaninae (subfamily)
Common Chuckwalla---Juvenile photo
http://www.reptilesofaz.com/herp-lizards.html
Mike

Sounds about right: "Males on South Mountain in Phoenix have bright
"carrot orange" tails."

I'm one ridge south of South Mountain, and I've seen orange-tailed
ones up on the hillside.

This one had very faint stripes, but he may well have been trapped
under the rug for awhile. We had one of our joyous
"drive-out-the-leftist weenies" windstorms a few weeks ago, and all
the patio furniture was dancing about ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/BlackLagoon.jpg