Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Quotation of the minute...

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I'm proud to pay taxes in the United States; the only thing is,
I could be just as proud for half the money. ~Arthur Godfrey
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:57:40 -0700, Jim Thompson

wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson

My original take was Obama's a flimflam man but
Eagleburger is probably right in charlatan being
a better word for it.

Barack Obama equals John Kerry.

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

"If you wish to forget anything on the
spot, make a note that this thing is to
be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

Obama's campaign should have used the theme music from 'The Addams
Family'

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:32:24 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

Obama's campaign should have used the theme music from 'The Addams
Family'

With "Lerch" being the Iranian bearded terrorist, and Cousin It being
Ayers.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson

Of course he is. He didn't write the book or the speech that made him
famous. He is a front for a bunch of Chicago radicals and terrorists,
who will laugh their asses off if the US public is stupid enough to
elect their sleeper. He dislikes the Constitution and the concept of a
free economy. He thinks it's OK to kill "temporarily alive" babies
after they are born. He's a Marxist who wants to "change the world."

And 98% of the press gives him a pass because he has charisma.

Sick, huh?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:09:48 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson

My original take was Obama's a flimflam man but
Eagleburger is probably right in charlatan being
a better word for it.

Barack Obama equals John Kerry.

No, he's far more dangerous.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:25:13 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:09:48 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson

My original take was Obama's a flimflam man but
Eagleburger is probably right in charlatan being
a better word for it.

Barack Obama equals John Kerry.

I do see why you'd say so but, IMO, it's akin to saying malignant
melanoma equals diaper rash. True, they're both skin ailments but one
is significantly worse than the other.

And one example of Obama's charlatanism is, while in public he
advertises he's for lower energy costs, in a just released interview
he states that under his cap and trade tax plan the cost of
electricity will, in his own words, "skyrocket."

So, despite his flowery bull****, if you'd like skyrocketing
electricity costs to go along with skyrocketing gasoline and food
prices then Obama's the man for you.

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

"If you wish to forget anything on the
spot, make a note that this thing is to
be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

Like I repeatedly say, the resulting depression and civil war will
"level" things out... and rid us of a lot of leftist weenie-wimps ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established,
should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accord-
ingly, all experience [has] shown that mankind are more disposed
to suffer while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by
abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a
long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same
object, evinces a design to reduce [the people] under absolute des-
potism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such
government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

~ Thomas Jefferson
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

Isn't Eagleburger the eagle that dived on a helicopter that encroached on
it's territory?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

There is a good chance that a super-leftist Dem prez, and a ditto
Congress, could produce a conservative backlash.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:25:13 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:09:48 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

[...]

You betcha ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Today will forever go down in history as the second Black Tuesday.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:25:13 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:09:48 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

om...

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps.

Back on quote of the minute, I just heard Chuck Schumer explain his
rationale for the 'non secret' union vote.

According to him the 'problem' is only 6%, or so, of workers are
unionized so something needs to be done to increase that number.

Think about that a moment. Why would a 'non secret' ballot help?

The only thing I can come up with, off the top of my head, is he
*expects* union intimidation and that's the 'point' of it.

Exactly. But unionization is self-limiting; just look at the US steel,
auto, and shipbuilding industries. Most of the businesses in the USA
that are prospering are non-union.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:09:48 -0400, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Quotation of the minute...

"Obama is a charlatan" ~Lawrence Eagleburger

...Jim Thompson

My original take was Obama's a flimflam man but
Eagleburger is probably right in charlatan being
a better word for it.

Barack Obama equals John Kerry.

I do see why you'd say so but, IMO, it's akin to
saying malignant melanoma equals diaper rash. True,
they're both skin ailments but one is significantly
worse than the other.

That's true, Staph infection is much worse. While the
Melanoma can be removed very easily in the office, and
done, the staph can linger for months, even under harsh
antibotic treatment. I wouldn't wish for you to get one
of each to find out, but if you search them in Google
Images, you will see what I mean, about the Staph being
much, much worse than localized skin cancer.