Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Quotation of the day

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:34:48 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She later apologized to the gay people of the world, for associating
them with John Edwards.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She later apologized to the gay people of the world, for associating
them with John Edwards.

John

That was the best part ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

John Larkin wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She later apologized to the gay people of the world, for associating
them with John Edwards.

Hahahahahaha - very funny - NOT !

Graham