Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Op-amp noise figure calcuations (from SED discussion)

This is for an ADA4899-1 configured for a gain of 20dB. Both spreadsheets are
identical -- I'm including the OpenOffice Calc version for those who don't
have Microsoft Office or don't prefer to use it. The formulas come from the
attached TI app note...

---Joel

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Noise Figure in Op-Amps.pdf (176.9 KB, 67 views)