Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Sharp IR3Y05 datasheet help

Does anyone have the datasheet for the IR3Y05 from Sharp?

At the very least, I need to see the pinout and know the power pins
and what voltage they expect. I have a pair of VR goggles that use the
chip and I am trying to figure out what kind of power the device
requires.

The goggles are completly unmarked, so I do not have a manufacturer.

Thank you

Will
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Took a quick look and came up empty. You can try to contact Sharp on this
page
http://www.sharpsma.com/Page.aspx/am...fc0ab/Support/
Perhaps they can give you a lead. Likely that it is either obsolete or a
proprietary design (for which they will give no information).
You could also try Renesas which was a Sharp/Hitachi (iirc) spin off.