DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Sharp IR3Y05 datasheet help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/239525-sharp-ir3y05-datasheet-help.html)

Will Carrig March 23rd 08 07:40 PM

Sharp IR3Y05 datasheet help

Does anyone have the datasheet for the IR3Y05 from Sharp?

At the very least, I need to see the pinout and know the power pins
and what voltage they expect. I have a pair of VR goggles that use the
chip and I am trying to figure out what kind of power the device
requires.

The goggles are completly unmarked, so I do not have a manufacturer.

Thank you

Will

oppie March 24th 08 03:11 AM

Sharp IR3Y05 datasheet help

Took a quick look and came up empty. You can try to contact Sharp on this
page
http://www.sharpsma.com/Page.aspx/am...fc0ab/Support/
Perhaps they can give you a lead. Likely that it is either obsolete or a
proprietary design (for which they will give no information).
You could also try Renesas which was a Sharp/Hitachi (iirc) spin off.