Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Now we know who he meant... - NowWeKnowWhoHeMeant.pdf

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NowWeKnowWhoHeMeant.pdf (54.1 KB, 62 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment.

Yawn. That was lame enough to have come from dimbulb.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:51:24 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment.

Yawn. That was lame enough to have come from dimbulb.

Now be nice. I had to re-size the bitch to get her to fit over Monica
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment.

Yawn. That was lame enough to have come from dimbulb.

No, it's lame enough to have come from Jim Thompson.

His mind has gone to seed.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:29:33 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment.

Yawn. That was lame enough to have come from dimbulb.

No, it's lame enough to have come from Jim Thompson.

His mind has gone to seed.

---
Even if that were true, it would imply the capability of new growth
springing forth from the seeds.

And you?

You seem to be more closely related to genetically modified sterile
corn.

--
JF