Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Proper data for 2N2222 and PN2222

Attached Files
File Type: pdf P2N2222A.pdf (238.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf 2N2222.pdf (53.4 KB, 62 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Graham

Notice that at 600mA (*absolute* max per data sheet), the maximum Vce
is rather close to 1V as well as close to "saturation"?
Hey, if i am going to use a transistor as a switch, i will have to a
lot better than that!
And in the linear region, well, let us say that large currents are
not conducive to cool sand.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Robert Baer wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Notice that at 600mA (*absolute* max per data sheet), the maximum Vce
is rather close to 1V as well as close to "saturation"?
Hey, if i am going to use a transistor as a switch, i will have to a
lot better than that!

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

The data sheet tells all that's required. I don't use BC548 for everything either
nor would I suggest they'd be appropriate to do everything.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

The data sheet tells all that's required. I don't use BC548 for everything either
nor would I suggest they'd be appropriate to do everything.

I didn't see anyone claim they were suitable for every use.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

The data sheet tells all that's required. I don't use BC548 for everything either
nor would I suggest they'd be appropriate to do everything.

I didn't see anyone claim they were suitable for every use.

Unlike the '2N2222'.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

The data sheet tells all that's required. I don't use BC548 for everything either
nor would I suggest they'd be appropriate to do everything.

I didn't see anyone claim they were suitable for every use.

Unlike the '2N2222'.

Graham

WTF transistor do you think I was talking about, ASS? YOU were
talking about the crappy BC-XXX part, not me.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:06:05 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Yawn. You keep damning the part, then claim to be an expert on it's
use.

The data sheet tells all that's required. I don't use BC548 for everything either
nor would I suggest they'd be appropriate to do everything.

I didn't see anyone claim they were suitable for every use.

Unlike the '2N2222'.

Graham

WTF transistor do you think I was talking about, ASS? YOU were
talking about the crappy BC-XXX part, not me.

Michael, What rhymes with "Eeyore"? .....IGNORE!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael, What rhymes with "Eeyore"? .....IGNORE!

Weeping sores? Dweebish bores? EEW! (British donkey) whores?

BTW, I finally found out was was causing the pressure sores. I had
made a HUGE mistake, by listening to my doctors, about using any salt in
my food. A couple weeks ago I had a horrible craving for salt, and had
over 30 sores on my legs. I decided that if they weren't going to get
better, and I was always feeling like crap that i didn't give a damn
about sodium, or high blood pressure. I made a pot of Chili, seasoned
to taste. It was so good that every meal for the next several days
had salt. After three days, the wounds started to heal, and after two
weeks I only have three small sores, but none are weeping. I'm feeling
better, and regaining some strength. My vision is clearer, and I'm
sleeping better. I just with that 400+ pound sorry excuse of a doctor
was still at the VA clinic so I could tell her off.

BTW, my sense of humor is returning, as well! You have been warned,
so put down your glass before opening any of my messages! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:17:05 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Having been down that path with muscle pain, try adding some potassium
as well... then you'll really be funny ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Potassium didn't do anything for me. In fact, it made the pain worse
in my legs and feet.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:02:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

New experience for me... "drain" on my 6.5" gash in my hip, then they
processed "it" thru some kind of filter and put it back into me :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 18:25:48 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:02:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

New experience for me... "drain" on my 6.5" gash in my hip, then they
processed "it" thru some kind of filter and put it back into me :-(

---
Maybe putting it back into you was :-) ?

At least you're still able to talk about it, yes?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:02:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

New experience for me... "drain" on my 6.5" gash in my hip, then they
processed "it" thru some kind of filter and put it back into me :-(

---
Maybe putting it back into you was :-) ?

At least you're still able to talk about it, yes?

I'm getting so I walk "regular". Even had a friend comment I seemed
taller... probably because I'm no longer hunched-over from the pain.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

I'm getting so I walk "regular".

Regular? Does that mean no more 'Depends'? ;-)

Even had a friend comment I seemed
taller... probably because I'm no longer hunched-over from the pain.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Well, it is called a salt.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:02:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[snip]

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

New experience for me... "drain" on my 6.5" gash in my hip, then they
processed "it" thru some kind of filter and put it back into me :-(

---
Maybe putting it back into you was :-) ?

At least you're still able to talk about it, yes?

I'm getting so I walk "regular". Even had a friend comment I seemed
taller... probably because I'm no longer hunched-over from the pain.

...Jim Thompson

Now *that's* good news!

Ed
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Corbomite Carrie wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:28:43 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I'm getting so I walk "regular".

Regular? Does that mean no more 'Depends'? ;-)

Even had a friend comment I seemed
taller... probably because I'm no longer hunched-over from the pain.

Oh boy... Puss Ooze Boy DOES have his sense of humor back!

I see that you're into another pair of your mother's pantyhose, DIMBULB.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida