Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Proper data for 2N2222 and PN2222

Attached Files
File Type: pdf P2N2222A.pdf (238.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf 2N2222.pdf (53.4 KB, 62 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Graham

Notice that at 600mA (*absolute* max per data sheet), the maximum Vce
is rather close to 1V as well as close to "saturation"?
Hey, if i am going to use a transistor as a switch, i will have to a
lot better than that!
And in the linear region, well, let us say that large currents are
not conducive to cool sand.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Robert Baer wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Take note, idiot, that the plastic cased part derates for every degree
over 25C fairly rapidly.

That relects the Tj max of 150C.

So, IF you sink it well enough, it will do 626mW, HOWEVER, since it is
NOT at 25C from the onset of dissipation effects, that value is bogus for
free air operation. I don't expect you to understand, however.

That's complete nonsense. As to be expected from you.

Notice that at 600mA (*absolute* max per data sheet), the maximum Vce
is rather close to 1V as well as close to "saturation"?
Hey, if i am going to use a transistor as a switch, i will have to a
lot better than that!

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

There's no shortage of better devices to use as switches than a 2N2222.

There is no shortage of your ignorance on USENET, as usual.

Good Lord !

Since when did YOU know anything about the subject under discussion ?

Graham