Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Proper data for 2N2222 and PN2222

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:46:47 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:17:05 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael, What rhymes with "Eeyore"? .....IGNORE!

Weeping sores? Dweebish bores? EEW! (British donkey) whores?

BTW, I finally found out was was causing the pressure sores. I had
made a HUGE mistake, by listening to my doctors, about using any salt in
my food. A couple weeks ago I had a horrible craving for salt, and had
over 30 sores on my legs. I decided that if they weren't going to get
better, and I was always feeling like crap that i didn't give a damn
about sodium, or high blood pressure. I made a pot of Chili, seasoned
to taste. It was so good that every meal for the next several days
had salt. After three days, the wounds started to heal, and after two
weeks I only have three small sores, but none are weeping. I'm feeling
better, and regaining some strength. My vision is clearer, and I'm
sleeping better. I just with that 400+ pound sorry excuse of a doctor
was still at the VA clinic so I could tell her off.

BTW, my sense of humor is returning, as well! You have been warned,
so put down your glass before opening any of my messages! ;-)

Having been down that path with muscle pain, try adding some potassium
as well... then you'll really be funny ;-)

Potassium didn't do anything for me. In fact, it made the pain worse
in my legs and feet.

As the ad goes, you just need sea salt ;-)

No, I needed regular salt, to replace the salt loss caused by all the
different medicine. Do you have any idea how much salt you lose from
multiple open wounds, with plasma running down your ankles 24/7?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida