Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default MJL21194 chip & device

** For John Popelish

Motorola brand device comes from my collection of
TO3 pack " corpses " .....

- JPEGs taken only a few minutes ago.

...... Phil

Attached Thumbnails
MJL21194 chip & device-mjl2114-003-jpg  MJL21194 chip & device-mjl2114-002-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison"

** The device shown in my pics is a TO3 pack " MJ21194 ", a NPN device.

The " MJL21194 " is the plastic, flat pack version.

The chips used are exactly the same in both.

....... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Phil Allison wrote:
** For John Popelish

Motorola brand device comes from my collection of
TO3 pack " corpses " .....

- JPEGs taken only a few minutes ago.

Thank you so much for these. I am beginning to suspect a
bit of hype in the "perforated Emitter technology" bragging.
Those look very similar to many other interdigitated power
transistor die I have seen. I would have thought
"perforations" would have involved holes.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Popelish"
Phil Allison wrote:

** For John Popelish

Motorola brand device comes from my collection of
TO3 pack " corpses " .....

- JPEGs taken only a few minutes ago.

Thank you so much for these. I am beginning to suspect a bit of hype in
the "perforated Emitter technology" bragging. Those look very similar to
many other interdigitated power transistor die I have seen. I would have
thought "perforations" would have involved holes.

** Maybe they are hidden from view - or maybe there simply aren't any.

The phrase " Perforated Emitter technology " can allude to any number of
side developments that accompanied the original research.

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Popelish wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:
** For John Popelish

Motorola brand device comes from my collection of
TO3 pack " corpses " .....

- JPEGs taken only a few minutes ago.

Thank you so much for these. I am beginning to suspect a
bit of hype in the "perforated Emitter technology" bragging.
Those look very similar to many other interdigitated power
transistor die I have seen. I would have thought
"perforations" would have involved holes.

It sounds as if the process is similar to the 'mesh emitter' type.
http://europe.elecdesign.com/Files/3.../Figure_01.gif

Graham

PP Device Jon Slaughter Electronic Schematics 1 October 6th 07 03:15 AM
Is it possible to convert an USB wire device to a bluetooth device? Frank Electronics Repair 2 December 2nd 06 02:20 AM
'UPS' chip for a low current audio device. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 9 June 1st 06 12:52 PM
Device name? Bill Kehm Metalworking 6 February 6th 06 09:55 PM
Advice on how locating ( Chip FA4111 & chip M52722P) in the UK ? (for a vgood 21" monitor) Chris Electronics 1 January 29th 04 03:46 AM