Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default MJL21194 chip & device

"John Popelish"
Phil Allison wrote:

** For John Popelish

Motorola brand device comes from my collection of
TO3 pack " corpses " .....

- JPEGs taken only a few minutes ago.

Thank you so much for these. I am beginning to suspect a bit of hype in
the "perforated Emitter technology" bragging. Those look very similar to
many other interdigitated power transistor die I have seen. I would have
thought "perforations" would have involved holes.

** Maybe they are hidden from view - or maybe there simply aren't any.

The phrase " Perforated Emitter technology " can allude to any number of
side developments that accompanied the original research.

...... Phil