Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Making contact with an AAA cell on sed

These magnets are used with a AA - the idea would work with
triple A's as well. A ferrous washer is soldered inside the
1/2" end cap.

Ed

Attached Thumbnails
RE: Making contact with an AAA cell on sed-flashlight_construction-jpg

Can I switch the sim in my damaged Cell Phone to a new Cell Phone? [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 September 30th 06 12:58 AM
Trying to contact Tom Gootee Stan Electronics Repair 8 April 23rd 06 03:01 PM
ConTact paper cwelch8 Home Repair 2 November 27th 05 07:18 PM
Ikea contact JoeJoe UK diy 4 November 9th 05 05:06 PM
what is contact cement? Sam UK diy 6 September 28th 03 12:28 AM