Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Amusing Car And Driver Article

Europeons take note....

http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/...sage.id=377940

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Al Al is offline

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:

Europeons take note....

http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/...ssage.id=37794
0

...Jim Thompson

I remember many years ago, the Communists in Russia showed people in the
US rioting for some reason; can't remember why.

What happened when they showed this propoganda in Russia was that few
Russians believed it. Why?

Many of the people rioting were wearing white buck shoes. In Russia,
this was considered a luxury.

So, you gotta be veddy, veddy careful in how you do your propoganda.

I suppose I am poor also as I only have a house with three bedrooms, one
and a half baths and a one car garage. That's what happens when clueless
clods living in Washinton, DC, come up with their brainstorms. There
lifestyle should not be confused with that of the average American.

Al
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:13:03 GMT, Al wrote:

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Huh? I think you need to enroll in remedial reading.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

He may've meant:

1. Find a source of rhetoric (e.g. the Heritage Foundation)
2. Cut
3. Paste

No thinking required!!