Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Thumbnails
Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif-donotfeedthetroll-gif
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:07:00 -0500, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Oppie" wrote in message
.. .

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

Yeah, wet trolls smell worse than wet dogs.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 6/19/07 2:00 PM, in article
, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

And don't forget yeknoD.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 6/19/07 2:00 PM, in article
, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote

in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

And don't forget yeknoD.

You got me there Don...I'm not yet 55!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Great pic!

I can just see troll name matching it

Cheers

PeteS
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

PeteS wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

I like our troll better.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WASEAtroll.html

--
Paul Hovnanian
"There's something vewy scwewy going on awound here." -- Elmer Fudd

*** THIS IS NOT A TROLL ** Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply Home Repair 0 April 24th 07 01:44 AM
I am not a troll Smitty Two Electronics Repair 8 April 3rd 06 03:56 PM
Please don't feed the Troll Jumpster Jiver Electronics Repair 5 December 31st 05 04:43 PM
troll Phil UK diy 1 September 6th 05 05:02 PM
It's idiots like YOU, not the troll doing the disrupting. Troll disrupting rec.photo.*, alt.bible.prophecy, rec.woodworking, sci.med Loren Coe Woodworking 0 September 30th 03 02:05 AM