Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jumpster Jiver

Default Please don't feed the Troll

I've noticed some people on this group actually responding to some of
the posts of this Erich character.
Can we all please just filter his name each time he changes it and do
not respond in any manner to his posts?
Maybe one day he will just move on or die or something.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mr Fixit

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message
I've noticed some people on this group actually responding to some of the
posts of this Erich character.
Can we all please just filter his name each time he changes it and do not
respond in any manner to his posts?
Maybe one day he will just move on or die or something.

I just kill file and ignore the thread so no bother here

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave D

"Mr Fixit" wrote in message

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message
I've noticed some people on this group actually responding to some of the
posts of this Erich character.
Can we all please just filter his name each time he changes it and do not
respond in any manner to his posts?
Maybe one day he will just move on or die or something.

I just kill file and ignore the thread so no bother here

Same here. The problem is that some idiots in the group reply to and quote
his posts, which makes them visible to those of us who have killfiled him.

Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Dave D wrote:
"Mr Fixit" wrote in message

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message

I've noticed some people on this group actually responding to some of the
posts of this Erich character.
Can we all please just filter his name each time he changes it and do not
respond in any manner to his posts?
Maybe one day he will just move on or die or something.

I just kill file and ignore the thread so no bother here

Same here. The problem is that some idiots in the group reply to and quote
his posts, which makes them visible to those of us who have killfiled him.

Dave

Well you can always killfile the idiots I suppose.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave D

"James Sweet" wrote in message

Well you can always killfile the idiots I suppose.

True. :-)

I tend to only killfile malicious and persistently annoying idiots though, I
don't like to killfile misguided types!

Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dana

I thought that troll was the same 1 that posts in another group I am
subscribed to. i won't bother responding to his or her posts again.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Jumpster Jiver wrote:

I've noticed some people on this group actually responding to some of the
posts of this Erich character.
Can we all please just filter his name each time he changes it and do not
respond in any manner to his posts?
Maybe one day he will just move on or die or something.

Field guide to forum trolls Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 May 11th 05 01:22 AM
unwanted guest Kathy Home Repair 132 February 6th 05 03:41 PM
Cell Phones Microwave Cancer MilkyWhy Home Repair 8 January 30th 05 09:44 PM
Friend Blames Me for House Fire indago Home Repair 47 January 14th 04 11:27 AM