DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209687-do-not-feed-troll-donotfeedthetroll-gif.html)

Jim Thompson June 19th 07 02:44 AM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

1 Attachment(s)
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Oppie[_3_] June 19th 07 01:03 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Lord Garth June 19th 07 09:07 PM

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

John Larkin June 19th 07 09:45 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:07:00 -0500, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Oppie" wrote in message
.. .

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

Yeah, wet trolls smell worse than wet dogs.

John

Lord Garth June 19th 07 10:00 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

Don Bowey June 19th 07 10:59 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

On 6/19/07 2:00 PM, in article
, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

And don't forget yeknoD.

Lord Garth June 19th 07 11:43 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 6/19/07 2:00 PM, in article
, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...

"Oppie" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote

in
message ...
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson
Shouldn't provoke them either...
Or feed after midnight - no, wait, that's for gremlins. Never mind.

Don't get them wet either.

But, of course, we are speaking of the Mogwai, not a gremlin!

And don't forget yeknoD.

You got me there Don...I'm not yet 55!

PeteS[_2_] June 19th 07 11:53 PM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

Jim Thompson wrote:
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

...Jim Thompson

Great pic!

I can just see troll name matching it ;)

Cheers

PeteS

Paul Hovnanian P.E. July 10th 07 01:58 AM

Do Not Feed The Troll - DoNotFeedTheTroll.gif

PeteS wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
PLEASE Do Not Feed The Troll.

I like our troll better.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/WASEAtroll.html

--
Paul Hovnanian
"There's something vewy scwewy going on awound here." -- Elmer Fudd