Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Difficulties with the copy machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mM3ZNZyPM&NR=1
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:25:24 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mM3ZNZyPM&NR=1

Damn, that's the fourth keyboard this month...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mM3ZNZyPM&NR=1

Damn, that's the fourth keyboard this month...

I was surprised the the glass didn't break.

As far as keyboards go, I have over 100 spares at the moment. You
never know when you'll have to grab a spare. :-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mM3ZNZyPM&NR=1

Damn, that's the fourth keyboard this month...

I was surprised the the glass didn't break.

As far as keyboards go, I have over 100 spares at the moment. You
never know when you'll have to grab a spare. :-)

Granddaughter came over the other day: "Keyboards broken"

Response: "Check that trash can over there, there may be one that
works, take them all"

Her reply: "Wow, that's a lot of keyboards"

(true story!)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6mM3ZNZyPM&NR=1

Damn, that's the fourth keyboard this month...

Actually, that is pretty funny. :-) At first, I closed the
browser right away because I didn't want to see a xerox of
some fat broad's ass.

Imagine my surprise! ;-)

Cheers!
Rich