Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default ibm-computer-monster

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:55:38 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

My old office-mate worked on that machine....he had a summer job
assembling the capacitators.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

My old office-mate worked on that machine....he had a summer job
assembling the capacitators.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

So he did about three of them that summer? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Thanks!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

There's a program called vdownloader specifically that'll do this for you.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

joseph2k wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.

As usual, you have no sense of humor.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
joseph2k wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.

As usual, you have no sense of humor.

You can use www.youtubia.com to easily download the flv
file.

The only catch is that you've got to find it on youtube first
in order to capture the file name.

I've Created a Monster JD Woodturning 6 January 22nd 07 05:07 PM
monster drill Andy Woodworking 0 June 15th 06 04:28 AM
The Monster Lock [email protected] Metalworking 16 October 1st 05 11:53 PM
The Glue-Up Monster stoutman Woodworking 21 September 20th 05 09:22 PM
Under $1K TS: Craftsman vs the Green Monster loutent Woodworking 41 December 23rd 04 05:23 AM