DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   ibm-computer-monster (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209551-ibm-computer-monster.html)

Michael A. Terrell April 25th 07 06:55 PM

ibm-computer-monster

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Jim Thompson April 25th 07 07:09 PM

ibm-computer-monster

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:55:38 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Michael A. Terrell April 25th 07 08:22 PM

ibm-computer-monster

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Phil Hobbs April 25th 07 08:40 PM

ibm-computer-monster

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Phil Hobbs April 25th 07 08:44 PM

ibm-computer-monster

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

My old office-mate worked on that machine....he had a summer job
assembling the capacitators.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Michael A. Terrell April 25th 07 09:08 PM

ibm-computer-monster

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

My old office-mate worked on that machine....he had a summer job
assembling the capacitators.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

So he did about three of them that summer? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Michael A. Terrell April 25th 07 09:08 PM

ibm-computer-monster

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Thanks!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Eeyore April 25th 07 09:52 PM

ibm-computer-monster

Phil Hobbs wrote:

wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm
ROTFLMAO! Good one!

I thought so. Now, to try and find it in the temporary files to
archive it...

You can get it with VideoDownloader for Firefox. In a pinch, you can
also set the TMP directory to point to somewhere other than c:, and then
use brute force, e.g. run chkdsk, which unmounts the drive, and close
Firefox before the chkdsk is done. Alternatively, set TMP to point to a
flash drive and just unplug it.

There's a program called vdownloader specifically that'll do this for you.

Graham

joseph2k April 27th 07 12:18 PM

ibm-computer-monster

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*

Michael A. Terrell April 27th 07 03:04 PM

ibm-computer-monster

joseph2k wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.

As usual, you have no sense of humor.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Lord Garth April 27th 07 07:09 PM

ibm-computer-monster

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
joseph2k wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

http://www.flixxy.com/ibm-computer-monster.htm

Just say no to cookies. nothing to watch.

As usual, you have no sense of humor.

You can use www.youtubia.com to easily download the flv
file.

The only catch is that you've got to find it on youtube first
in order to capture the file name.