Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Nascar Hi Def - NascarHaHa.JPG (1/3)

MassiveProng wrote:
And this is a mere low light handheld shot!

I hope they sue your ass off since you like to make such a stink about
copyright violations and the low life little girls that perform them. If
you think you dind't just make one, your really in need of help. BTW, if I
had moire lines like that in my picture, I wouldn't notice the compression
artifacts either.

I have to hand it to ESPN2HD/Dish today since they managed to get the DolbyD
_and_ the picture working. Tomorrow, it's Fox OTA for the Cup race (the
only ones that really count).

No pictures of your tech bench/lab and your latest designs?

"Lost", gawd dude get a life of your own.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Idiot.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:30:25 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
And this is a mere low light handheld shot!

I hope they sue your ass off since you like to make such a stink about
copyright violations

What? You're a goddamned idiot. There is no copyright violation
there, idiot. WTF are you talking about, boy?

and the low life little girls that perform them. If
you think you dind't just make one, your really in need of help.

You need help, you retarded ****. Single frame screenshots are NOT
violations of ANY copyright.

BTW, if I
had moire lines like that in my picture, I wouldn't notice the compression
artifacts either.

Are you actually so retarded that you don't know that such lines are
an artifact of the array of the screen, and the array of the camera
taking the picture, and has NOTHING to do with the image on the
screen?

It takes TWO arrays to form a Moire pattern, you ****ing idiot. Two
window screens, for example, or a CRT slot mask and graphics card
rendered array, etc.

It takes TWO, dumb****. There are no moire patterns on LCD displays,
idiot.

I have to hand it to ESPN2HD/Dish today since they managed to get the DolbyD
_and_ the picture working. Tomorrow, it's Fox OTA for the Cup race (the
only ones that really count).

I have to NOT hand it to you for topping the level of utter
retardation you showed earlier today.

No pictures of your tech bench/lab and your latest designs?

You're an idiot, and you are NOT an engineer. If you were, you
wouldn't be working as a PC tech.

"Lost", gawd dude get a life of your own.

It's a top rated show, wussy boy. As if anything you do is top
rated.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
And this is a mere low light handheld shot!

I hope they sue your ass off since you like to make such a stink
about copyright violations

What? You're a goddamned idiot. There is no copyright violation
there, idiot. WTF are you talking about, boy?

There most certainly was. Just try and weasel out of it now. You have no
right to retransmit so much as a screen shot. It is a direct violation of
your agreement with them. You know the one that they state at the beginning
and end of the broadcast. You're just acting like a weasely hypocrite now.

"It is still copyrighted (your picture is an infringing derivative work)"
Quote straight from the wiki (not that it's some kind of official authority)
regarding the photographing of a single frame of film from a TV. You didn't
even bother to acknowledge the source of the protected work. How can you
even begin to say that there weren't copyright violations? tsk tsk

and the low life little girls that perform them. If
you think you dind't just make one, your really in need of help.

You need help, you retarded ****. Single frame screenshots are NOT
violations of ANY copyright.

Just show me where NASCAR and ESPN allows you to do that. Don't bother
looking, they don't.

BTW, if I
had moire lines like that in my picture, I wouldn't notice the
compression artifacts either.

Are you actually so retarded that you don't know that such lines are
an artifact of the array of the screen, and the array of the camera
taking the picture, and has NOTHING to do with the image on the
screen?

It takes TWO arrays to form a Moire pattern, you ****ing idiot. Two
window screens, for example, or a CRT slot mask and graphics card
rendered array, etc.

Your display resolution and the native resolution of the signal, that makes
two arrays as well. I don't know how you can stand to watch that mess.
What a POS TV.

See what it's like dealing with someone that acts like yourself? It's
frustrating isn't it?

It takes TWO, dumb****. There are no moire patterns on LCD displays,
idiot.

But you've already boasted that your camera and your TV are perfect, how
could they create such a mess together? I've seen plenty of screen shots
taken in avsforum.com, and they all looked better than that.

I have to hand it to ESPN2HD/Dish today since they managed to get
the DolbyD _and_ the picture working. Tomorrow, it's Fox OTA for
the Cup race (the only ones that really count).

I have to NOT hand it to you for topping the level of utter
retardation you showed earlier today.

No pictures of your tech bench/lab and your latest designs?

You're an idiot, and you are NOT an engineer. If you were, you
wouldn't be working as a PC tech.

Are you claiming to be an engineer? I never once claimed to be one, well
maybe a software engineer, but that wouldn't be a stretch either. I have
never claimed to be anything more than a hobbyist wrt electronics. I can
damn sure put stuff together and make it work though. Lets see some of your
own creations, not something someone else designed. And try to make it
something other than a power supply. Got any home automation projects
going? Any projects at all? I'm more than willing to post details about
my creations if you think I'm stretching the truth on my skills. I really
don't like to boast, but I can't very well let someone like you run me down
in front of the world without putting up some kind of defense.

I already explained why I do PC tech work, it pays enough, there's plenty of
work, and I get to work from home allot. Don't you wish you had those
luxurys? It's actually a little more involved than you make it sound, but
as long as you don't feel threatened by it, then ok I'm a PC tech. Why do
you have to continually be insulting to everyone?

You probably wonder why I'm so hard on you, but nice to allot of others.
Oddly, Mr Black probably wonders why I'm nice to you when you treat people
like you do, but belligerent with him. Funny isn't it. What neither of you
get is that I treat people on USENET just like they treat others and myself.
So if you think I'm a dick, then maybe you should take the hint and calm
yourself down. I'm thru cussing at you now, hopefully you can try to tone
your language down some as well.

Please try to stop making ridiculous accusations about me getting beat up,
you clearly know it was a motorcycle accident, yet you want to spread
slanderous statements anyway. Why may I ask? Do you really feel more
important after doing so? I'm also not trying to steal copyrighted
material. I do own it and have complete protection under the Home Recording
Act as well as multiple other judicial rulings to make personal copies.

"Lost", gawd dude get a life of your own.

It's a top rated show, wussy boy. As if anything you do is top
rated.

So is American Idle (sic), Wheel of Boredome and a bunch of brain-dead
reality shows. Truly illustrates the dumbing down of society. BTW, being
the most popular doesn't make something the best. In fact I think that if
you look around, you'll find the opposite to be more in line with the truth.
IBM never made the best mainframes, HP doesn't make the best imaging
equipment, and M$ never even came close to making the "best" software. What
they all do have though, is the best marketing plans. Aren't you tired of
being told what to like yet?

BTW, you can stop sweating about the threat reports to your ISP. I'm not a
tattle-tale or a plonker and the header copying trolls probably already
reported you anyway. LOL I'm certainly not afraid of you or any baseball
bat that you might be referring to. I mean come on, if I was that much of
pussy about things, would I have gotten back on my bike after bouncing on
the road like that?

Now, why don't we both act a bit more mature from here on out? Do you want
to bury the hatchet yet? Or should we keep it up and try to end up in
everyones killfile?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

There most certainly was. Just try and weasel out of it now.

So, you really don't know the difference between REAL fair use, and
what you want fair use to be, eh?

Par for the course, you Crappy Headed Ho.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

You have no
right to retransmit so much as a screen shot.

You have no clue what the **** you are talking about. Usenet is in
no way shape or form a "re-transmission", you ****ing retarded, Crappy
Headed Ho.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

It is a direct violation of
your agreement with them. You know the one that they state at the beginning
and end of the broadcast. You're just acting like a weasely hypocrite now.

You prove once again that you know nothing about fair use, you
Crappy Headed Ho. I can even post short takes from a film here. Maybe
I should do a bit of photoshop work on your bar fight picture, and
show the world what really happened to you.

Not only did they not pay you for your "services", but they kicked
your ass at the same time... what a laugh.

Hey, idiot... unless you remove the [1/3] at the end of the post
header, you **** it up.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

"It is still copyrighted (your picture is an infringing derivative work)"
Quote straight from the wiki (not that it's some kind of official authority)
regarding the photographing of a single frame of film from a TV.

Sure it is. You just have to know what applies where, you Crappy
Headed Ho.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

You didn't
even bother to acknowledge the source of the protected work. How can you
even begin to say that there weren't copyright violations? tsk tsk

CNN HN had Giraldo clips on the other day, and they munged the Fox
network logos, and they didn't acknowledge a ****ing thing, you Crappy
Headed Ho. You really are digging yourself in deep, this time,
Ho****.

What, you got thrashed on your lack of knowledge about moire
patterns, so you had to come up with this baby Ho****, HoBoy?

You're a real joke, you Crappy Headed Ho.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

There most certainly was. Just try and weasel out of it now.

So, you really don't know the difference between REAL fair use, and
what you want fair use to be, eh?

Par for the course, you Crappy Headed Ho.

I see have no intention of changing your childish attitude. Oh well, I
tried to be an adult about it, you want to be a child, so be it.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:44:17 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:13:04 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
The abse Crappy Headed Ho gave us:

There most certainly was. Just try and weasel out of it now.

So, you really don't know the difference between REAL fair use, and
what you want fair use to be, eh?

Par for the course, you Crappy Headed Ho.

I see have no intention of changing your childish attitude. Oh well, I
tried to be an adult about it, you want to be a child, so be it.

Awwww... The Crappy Headed Ho can't handle the FACT that what I did
IS fair Use, and what you wish you could do is NOT.

So be it, indeed.