Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Nascar Hi Def - NascarHaHa.JPG (1/3)

MassiveProng wrote:
And this is a mere low light handheld shot!

I hope they sue your ass off since you like to make such a stink about
copyright violations and the low life little girls that perform them. If
you think you dind't just make one, your really in need of help. BTW, if I
had moire lines like that in my picture, I wouldn't notice the compression
artifacts either.

I have to hand it to ESPN2HD/Dish today since they managed to get the DolbyD
_and_ the picture working. Tomorrow, it's Fox OTA for the Cup race (the
only ones that really count).

No pictures of your tech bench/lab and your latest designs?

"Lost", gawd dude get a life of your own.