Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Nascar Hi Def - NascarHaHa.JPG (1/3)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:30:25 -0500, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

MassiveProng wrote:
And this is a mere low light handheld shot!

I hope they sue your ass off since you like to make such a stink about
copyright violations

What? You're a goddamned idiot. There is no copyright violation
there, idiot. WTF are you talking about, boy?

and the low life little girls that perform them. If
you think you dind't just make one, your really in need of help.

You need help, you retarded ****. Single frame screenshots are NOT
violations of ANY copyright.

BTW, if I
had moire lines like that in my picture, I wouldn't notice the compression
artifacts either.

Are you actually so retarded that you don't know that such lines are
an artifact of the array of the screen, and the array of the camera
taking the picture, and has NOTHING to do with the image on the
screen?

It takes TWO arrays to form a Moire pattern, you ****ing idiot. Two
window screens, for example, or a CRT slot mask and graphics card
rendered array, etc.

It takes TWO, dumb****. There are no moire patterns on LCD displays,
idiot.

I have to hand it to ESPN2HD/Dish today since they managed to get the DolbyD
_and_ the picture working. Tomorrow, it's Fox OTA for the Cup race (the
only ones that really count).

I have to NOT hand it to you for topping the level of utter
retardation you showed earlier today.

No pictures of your tech bench/lab and your latest designs?

You're an idiot, and you are NOT an engineer. If you were, you
wouldn't be working as a PC tech.

"Lost", gawd dude get a life of your own.

It's a top rated show, wussy boy. As if anything you do is top
rated.