Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Ick! Multivibrator on a Protoboard?

I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"The Newsgroup Wacko"

I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and
make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

I'm not sure where else to put the blame, but I'm thinking the proto-board
is not the problem. Nice probes! ;-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:57:19 +0200, Fred Bartoli wrote:

The Newsgroup Wacko a écrit :
I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

LOL!
You've apparently succeeded in getting the multivibrator drinking with you.

Adding a bypass cap somewhere wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and you've already sold the probes?

No, when I got the scope, I didn't get any probes with it. )-;

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

news

The Newsgroup Wacko a écrit :
I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on
Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and
make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

LOL!
You've apparently succeeded in getting the multivibrator drinking with
you.

Adding a bypass cap somewhere wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and you've already sold the probes?

No, when I got the scope, I didn't get any probes with it. )-;

Thanks,
Rich

Give us a good Email. I may be interested

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:03:27 -0600, Albert wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

[scope]
Give us a good Email. I may be interested

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to withdraw the offer - a client
that I've been waiting on for about 2 months now finally paid me, so I
don't need to sell the 'scope this month. :-)

Although, money does talk - I have a spamdump email at
- everything that goes there goes to the bit
bucket, but I have a real one, also at yahoo, which is the same without
the 'ard', i.e., rich grise without the blank.

Put something prominent in the subject line like, "FROM A.B.S.E" or
something, so I'll know it's not my daily spam. :-)

Thanks!
Rich