Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Ick! Multivibrator on a Protoboard?

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:03:27 -0600, Albert wrote:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

[scope]
Give us a good Email. I may be interested

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to withdraw the offer - a client
that I've been waiting on for about 2 months now finally paid me, so I
don't need to sell the 'scope this month. :-)

Although, money does talk - I have a spamdump email at
- everything that goes there goes to the bit
bucket, but I have a real one, also at yahoo, which is the same without
the 'ard', i.e., rich grise without the blank.

Put something prominent in the subject line like, "FROM A.B.S.E" or
something, so I'll know it's not my daily spam. :-)

Thanks!
Rich