Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Backus Jim Backus is offline

Default Ick! Multivibrator on a Protoboard?

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:40:15 UTC, "Anthony Fremont"
wrote:

"The Newsgroup Wacko"

I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and
make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

I'm not sure where else to put the blame, but I'm thinking the proto-board
is not the problem. Nice probes! ;-)

We've probably forgotten that, with a simple astable, those are
typical waveforms!

--
Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Debian Linux and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j dot backus the circle thingy jita dot