Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fred Bartoli Fred Bartoli is offline

Default Ick! Multivibrator on a Protoboard?

The Newsgroup Wacko a écrit :
I'm broke again, so decided to liquidate my nifty scope - THIS IS NOT AN
OFFER FOR SALE, although if anybody wants it, I'll be putting it on Ebay.
Or, you could email me at , with ard elided, and make
an offer, if you have a burning desire to do so.

I just wanted to show you how crappy a waveform a slapped-together
astable multivibrator can put out...

images are supposed to be attached

Cheers!
Rich

LOL!
You've apparently succeeded in getting the multivibrator drinking with you.

Adding a bypass cap somewhere wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and you've already sold the probes?

--
Thanks,
Fred.