Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Quotation of the day

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Her audience didn't seem much impressed either. You can see it on Youtube.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:36:50 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Ann is a hoot. Of course she's over the top... that's her job.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Ann is a hoot. Of course she's over the top... that's her job.

John

Never loses her cool. Never is rude. Now leftist weenies are... ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Ann is a hoot. Of course she's over the top... that's her job.

What exactly is her job ? Playing the idiot ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:47:31 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Ann is a hoot. Of course she's over the top... that's her job.

What exactly is her job ? Playing the idiot ?

Idiot? I think she's very clever. Cute, too. Her job is to be an
entertainer, to get people to notice her, and to sell books.

"Treason" is on my list of books to read. Sounds contrarian and
interesting. One of her claims is that during the now-discredited and
notorious Communist persecutions of the 1950's, all of the many people
who were prosecuted for being Soviet spies were, in fact, Soviet
spies.

Is everybody who disagrees with you an "idiot"? If so, that means you
are right about everything. That must be nice.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

That's the standard retort from "liberals"... if you disagree with
them, you are an "idiot".

Even Win is fond of that retort :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Or a redneck. Or a yahoo. Or trailer trash. Liberalism has become an
elitist cult that mocks the people it once pretended to champion.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:03:24 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:47:56 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[snip]

That's the standard retort from "liberals"... if you disagree with
them, you are an "idiot".

Or a redneck. Or a yahoo. Or trailer trash. Liberalism has become an
elitist cult that mocks the people it once pretended to champion.

John

New one (at least for me) from Foxworthy today...

"If you find a missing car when you're cutting the grass, you might be
a redneck" ;-)

...Jim Thompson