Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Quotation of the day

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:47:31 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Quotation of the day...

When Ann Coulter was asked to comment on John Edwards candidacy, she
refused, saying, "If you use the word 'faggot' you have to go into
rehab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

She's a nasty piece of work isn't she.

Ann is a hoot. Of course she's over the top... that's her job.

What exactly is her job ? Playing the idiot ?

Idiot? I think she's very clever. Cute, too. Her job is to be an
entertainer, to get people to notice her, and to sell books.

"Treason" is on my list of books to read. Sounds contrarian and
interesting. One of her claims is that during the now-discredited and
notorious Communist persecutions of the 1950's, all of the many people
who were prosecuted for being Soviet spies were, in fact, Soviet
spies.

Is everybody who disagrees with you an "idiot"? If so, that means you
are right about everything. That must be nice.

John