Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I'm Back!

Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm
going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and
post there occasionally.

I haven't been in the woodshop in 3 months or so, but I have been
working on the design for a couple of toychests.

see he
http://garagewoodworks.com/gw_blog/

Please give me any feedback. (either comment on my blog or here,
either way I will get the message)

Thanks!
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm
going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and
post there occasionally.

I haven't been in the woodshop in 3 months or so, but I have been
working on the design for a couple of toychests.

see he
http://garagewoodworks.com/gw_blog/

Please give me any feedback. (either comment on my blog or here,
either way I will get the message)

Thanks!
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Chest? I would reverse the legs so that the curved bottom is on the inside
with a straight outer edge. Yes the longer rails on the bottom would have
to be curved on the ends, or you could inset them to meet with the end
rails behind the legs.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

Chest? I would reverse the legs so that the curved bottom is on the
inside with a straight outer edge.

I'm with Leon.

Curved outside leg doesn't appeal to me.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
GarageWoodworks wrote:
Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm
going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and
post there occasionally.

When you decide you don't like googlegroups, look at www.news.astraweb.com.
a real news-server. $10 for 25gigs of news -- *NO* time limit. not a month,
not a year. stays valid until you've pulled down 25 gigs of articles.

If you're a big user, get 110 gigs for $25.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

(Robert Bonomi) wrote in
communications:

In article
,
GarageWoodworks wrote:
Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm
going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and
post there occasionally.

When you decide you don't like googlegroups, look at
www.news.astraweb.com. a real news-server. $10 for 25gigs of news --
*NO* time limit. not a month, not a year. stays valid until you've
pulled down 25 gigs of articles.

If you're a big user, get 110 gigs for $25.

I second the motion for astraweb!

--
Best regards
Han