Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default I'm Back!

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
Hey All,

A few months ago my ISP stopped doing the newsgroup thing, so I'm
going to give googlegroups a try. I also have joined LumberJocks and
post there occasionally.

I haven't been in the woodshop in 3 months or so, but I have been
working on the design for a couple of toychests.

see he
http://garagewoodworks.com/gw_blog/

Please give me any feedback. (either comment on my blog or here,
either way I will get the message)

Thanks!
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Chest? I would reverse the legs so that the curved bottom is on the inside
with a straight outer edge. Yes the longer rails on the bottom would have
to be curved on the ends, or you could inset them to meet with the end
rails behind the legs.