Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Corner Cab - work in progress

Working on a personal project until it's time to install the next kitchen
(fast approaching, so get ready Leon!)

Pictured is the basic corner cabinet casework I've been working on, when I
get a chance, the last three weeks ... complete with base and crown, and
finally standing on its on.

The trim piece on the middle rail and the four doors and shelves remain to
be fabricated, but the 76" tall case, which has been taking up space in the
shop and making it difficult to move about, is finally out of the way and
work can now commence on those parts.

For the "rest of the story":
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects15.htm

Unlike last year, and since I finished the shop made Christmas gifts BEFORE
Halloween this year ... there's no hurry on this one.

Canasta anyone?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab18-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote

Pictured is the basic corner cabinet casework I've been working on, when I
get a chance, the last three weeks ... complete with base and crown, and
finally standing on its on.

Very nice.

Is the glass in the upper doors going to be plain glass or are you going to
go with something fancy or antique in appearance?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote

Pictured is the basic corner cabinet casework I've been working on, when

get a chance, the last three weeks ... complete with base and crown, and
finally standing on its on.

Very nice.

Is the glass in the upper doors going to be plain glass or are you going

go with something fancy or antique in appearance?

I've used "glue chip" patterned glass before in a couple of cabinets and
might go with that again (or at least suggest it to SWMBO), although I
definitely want something you can see through.

I'm also thinking of using two pencil edged glass shelves in the top
section, so I can put a light puck in the top and have it diffused
throughout the upper section.

These are things that, the piece being for personal consumption, are subject
to "consultation" ... if you know what I mean.

I'm just having a good time in the shop ... pressure is off, the weather is
perfect, I can just kick the wheel to keep the new house construction
spinning on track, and the doors are relatively easy to do.

Basically, I'm just trying to take my mind off the F)*$%#$ property taxes
that are due at the end of next month.

.... it's always gotta be something!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

Snip

I've used "glue chip" patterned glass before in a couple of cabinets and
might go with that again (or at least suggest it to SWMBO), although I
definitely want something you can see through.

Glue Chip is natureally going to block some to most of the view. Antique
glass which is layed on straw during the cooling process adds an old time
look and is available from most any stained glass store. It is basically
clear but has several distortions.

I'm also thinking of using two pencil edged glass shelves in the top
section, so I can put a light puck in the top and have it diffused
throughout the upper section.

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same effect.

These are things that, the piece being for personal consumption, are
subject
to "consultation" ... if you know what I mean.

I'm just having a good time in the shop ... pressure is off, the weather
is
perfect, I can just kick the wheel to keep the new house construction
spinning on track, and the doors are relatively easy to do.

It was wonderful outside today. I put the bottoms in 24 drawers and found
some stiff red and black felt to line the drawers with for $11. The
previous place wanted about $150 for the same amount of felt.

Basically, I'm just trying to take my mind off the F)*$%#$ property taxes
that are due at the end of next month.

Oh, you got those 2 bills too? ;~)

... it's always gotta be something!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

Basically, I'm just trying to take my mind off the F)*$%#$ property taxes
that are due at the end of next month.

I thought that if you paid those before the end of THIS month you got to
deduct them for '07 tax return.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Houston" wrote

I thought that if you paid those before the end of THIS month you got

deduct them for '07 tax return.

You're probably right, however, the way it worked out on this property, with
the closing after construction being in a January, at the end of which the
previous years taxes were just coming due, I've chosen since not to pay two
years of taxes in one year, close to $30,000 ... if you know what I mean.

Hey, it all comes out in the wash ... you get taken to the cleaners,
regardless.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

"Swingman" wrote in message

I'm also thinking of using two pencil edged glass shelves in the top
section, so I can put a light puck in the top and have it diffused
throughout the upper section.

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same effect.

How thick/what type of a glass did you use for the shelves?

I talked to the guy who does my mirrors and glass in new construction
yesterday, and sent him a pdf of the measurements.

He's going to get back to me with a suggestion/price. He said he had no
problems cutting the shelves himself as long as the glass was not "too
thick".

We'll see what he says, but it would be nice to get some more input. Thanks.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same effect.

BTW, what do you get for a quilter whose investment in equipment is greater
than your husband's shop tools?

An inquiring mind wants to know ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote

"Swingman" wrote in message

I'm also thinking of using two pencil edged glass shelves in the top
section, so I can put a light puck in the top and have it diffused
throughout the upper section.

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same effect.

How thick/what type of a glass did you use for the shelves?

"IIRC", 1/4"

I talked to the guy who does my mirrors and glass in new construction
yesterday, and sent him a pdf of the measurements.

Cutting the glass should not be a problem, can he machine the edges? I
would think you would want a polished or satin finish.

He's going to get back to me with a suggestion/price. He said he had no
problems cutting the shelves himself as long as the glass was not "too
thick".

I was afraid to rely on a drawing so I cut out a plywood template to give to
them. This template also insured me that the glass shelves would fit
properly and actually go into the cabinet.

We'll see what he says, but it would be nice to get some more input.
Thanks.

Well if you can put him off till Monday. ;~) You can look at 2 corner
cabinets with glass shelves on Saturday.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same effect.

BTW, what do you get for a quilter whose investment in equipment is
greater
than your husband's shop tools?

An inquiring mind wants to know ...

A sure fire "hit" is always "Fat Quarters". IIRC these are 1/4 yard pieces
of materials that quilters use to, uh, umm, let me think, I really don't
know exactly.

Anyway, Fat Quarters are sold sererately or in "same theme" packaged sets of
6 to 10 pieces. They typically cost between 79 cents and $10-$15 for the
sets and are at "every" quilting store. Apparently Fat Quarters are like
wood or clamps, you cannot have too many.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

How thick/what type of a glass did you use for the shelves?

"IIRC", 1/4"

That's what we were discussing on the phone. Like the smart guy he is, he
immediately asked about the span and how they would be supported, as he had
yet to see the drawings.

This guy owns a glass and mirror company, he's worked for me on three houses
in the past, AND he's a world class Western Swing fiddler who often stands
next to me on stage, where I can screw him up real bad it need be.

I talked to the guy who does my mirrors and glass in new construction
yesterday, and sent him a pdf of the measurements.

Cutting the glass should not be a problem, can he machine the edges? I
would think you would want a polished or satin finish.

I personally like a "pencil" edge, but he can do whatever we need.

He's going to get back to me with a suggestion/price. He said he had no
problems cutting the shelves himself as long as the glass was not "too
thick".

I was afraid to rely on a drawing so I cut out a plywood template to give

them. This template also insured me that the glass shelves would fit
properly and actually go into the cabinet.

That's exactly the plan, but knowing him he will want to do it personally,
as I would.

We'll see what he says, but it would be nice to get some more input.
Thanks.

Well if you can put him off till Monday. ;~) You can look at 2 corner
cabinets with glass shelves on Saturday.

Since I want him to do the glass in the two doors at the same time, it is
still a couple of weeks away.

Looking forward to seeing your cabinet in person ... I saw the pictures you
posted here a year or so ago.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote

Take a look Saturday at the corner cabined I built with the same

effect.

BTW, what do you get for a quilter whose investment in equipment is
greater
than your husband's shop tools?

An inquiring mind wants to know ...

A sure fire "hit" is always "Fat Quarters". IIRC these are 1/4 yard

pieces
of materials that quilters use to, uh, umm, let me think, I really

don't
know exactly.

Anyway, Fat Quarters are sold sererately or in "same theme" packaged sets

of
6 to 10 pieces. They typically cost between 79 cents and $10-$15 for the
sets and are at "every" quilting store. Apparently Fat Quarters are like
wood or clamps, you cannot have too many.

Perfect ... I'll let the ILCQ know.

Great Expectations Quilts, Inc. still on Memorial ... or is there a better
place.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

Great Expectations Quilts, Inc. still on Memorial ... or is there a better
place.

Please don't start me to lieing.

Hancocks, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby will have them. In particular one of the many
JoAnns.

Actually,
http://www.joann.com/joann/store_loc...AF J50LD3OUPU

5520 Weslayan

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

BTW, what do you get for a quilter whose investment in equipment is
greater
than your husband's shop tools?

Being married to a quilter and knowing a number of quilters, I would make
the following suggestions.

1) Attachments for the sewing machine. I bought my wife a "walking foot" for
her Bernina. It was a big hit. There are many such feet for this machine.

2) All quality sewing machines require an annual cleaning and adjustment. I
got a gift card for the amount of such a tuneup for Dawn's birthday. She
loved it.

3) One universal complaint among quilters is the small size and low height
of cutting tables. An enormous amount of time is spent cutting fabric with
rotary knives on self healing cutting mats in modern quilting. And this is
often done on small, rickety tables. Or the dining room table.

I have made some cutting tables that were just a 4 X 4 piece of plywood for
the top. Put something underneath, but it really doesn't matter as long as
the thing is solid and has a cutting mat on top the covers the entire
surface.

I even made one once for one of Dawn's friends that was just nailed together
2 X 4's with a plywood top. It was far better than what she was using and
she loved it. She painted it some fancy colors.

4) Good lighting. Since quilters all have color fetishes, They need to be
able see the true colors when they are putting the quilt together. A lot of
adjustments take place during the assembly of the individual blocks and the
overall quilt. The lighting is needed for both sewing and the cutting
table.

The gold standard for quilters is the OTT lights. All serious quilters
either have these lights or are going to buy one soon. My wife swears by
her OTT light.

5) Support for the quilt during the actual quilting process.

Quilting consists of two primary tasks. The first is the construction of the
individual blocks, then the entire front of the quilt.

The second is the actual quilting it self. This is the sewing together the
front, back and the batting between. It also involves sewing on borders.

The second part can get very cumbersome. Think of trying to cut a sheet of
plywood on a tiny benchtop table saw. Support is need both to the side and
the other side of the sewing machine when this quilting process is done. I
have seen a foldup table in back of the sewing table for this purpose.

Since space is usually at a premium, this support has to be able to be
pulled out and used, then be put away.

6) Of course you can by special quilting frames to mount a sewing machine to
that puts the quilt on a roller. This is kind of expensive and takes up a
far amount of room. Some quilters now just make the parts of the quilt and
take them to someone who has a quilting machine.

My wife is talking about getting a Juki machine just for this purpose. This
would be to spare her more expensive machine from the stresses of the
quilting process.

7) All quilters use those rotary knives. There are some nice, new ergonomic
designs for these knives. And they do need their blades. These are great
stocking stuffers for a quilter.

8) If you can find a quilting calender, these are most appreciated. A
quilting store would be your best bet for locating these.

9) And the old standby, a gift certificate for a quilting or fabric store.

That should get you going.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

Great Expectations Quilts, Inc. still on Memorial ... or is there a

better
place.

Please don't start me to lieing.

Hancocks, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby will have them. In particular one of the

many
JoAnns.

Actually,

http://www.joann.com/joann/store_loc...AF J50LD3OUPU

5520 Weslayan

Duly noted and passed on the appropriate department.

Thanks!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote

That should get you going.

Wow! Thanks!

Just as I suspected, all that estrogen makes the average quilter worse than
any wooddorker every thought about being!

(thank gawd mine just writes songs, plays guitar, and sings, and she had the
guitar when I met her!)

AAMOF, this particular quilter, as I happen to know firsthand, is married to
a mighty fine woodworker who is undoubtedly intimately familiar with most of
that list ... right Leon?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

Being married to a quilter and knowing a number of quilters, I would make
the following suggestions.

1) Attachments for the sewing machine. I bought my wife a "walking foot"
for her Bernina. It was a big hit. There are many such feet for this
machine.

Way too many, I think the last time I glanced at my wife's collection it
was well over 1 dozen.

2) All quality sewing machines require an annual cleaning and adjustment.
I got a gift card for the amount of such a tuneup for Dawn's birthday. She
loved it.

My wife gets this done for free, I wonder if it is a perk for spending money
at that srore. ;~)

5) Support for the quilt during the actual quilting process.

Problem solved, I bought her a Long Arm Machine a few years back.

7) All quilters use those rotary knives. There are some nice, new
ergonomic designs for these knives. And they do need their blades. These
are great stocking stuffers for a quilter.

There is a rotary blade sharpener that works quite well. Saves a lot of
money.

8) If you can find a quilting calender, these are most appreciated. A
quilting store would be your best bet for locating these.

Ordered one this morning.

9) And the old standby, a gift certificate for a quilting or fabric store.

All great suggestions Lee.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

All great suggestions Lee.

What was I thinking? I left out the most important item!

10) The thing that all qulters crave is FABRIC STORAGE!! Since they are
buying fabric for all these quilts, and not everything gets used up, it can
accumulate big time!

I had some commercial freezer racks left over from an old business. I set
that up and used the file boxes from the big box office stores. I found
some commercial "box" type racks at Costco. They conveniently hold a file
box. Now I am looking at other solutions.

My wife says that she can never have too much fabric. Needless to say, I
feel differently.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote

My wife says that she can never have too much fabric. Needless to say, I
feel differently.

Hang some on each of your clamps ... problem solved.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Sorry... Getting into this discussion a little late... Here's an easy to
build accessory you can build anytime. Recycle an old green layout board
onto a turntable (this one a 15" Akia model) with double sided carpet tape,
trim edge with router and glue 4 little blocks on bottom to stop it from
tipping to much and turning when she is using rotary cutter. The board
saves quilters time and effort of having to jocky around the layout board to
make cuts. You just spin it to line up with next cut line..

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-cutting-board-1-jpg  Corner Cab - work in progress-cutting-board-2-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Jim Hall wrote:

Sorry... Getting into this discussion a little late... Here's an easy to
build accessory you can build anytime. Recycle an old green layout board
onto a turntable (this one a 15" Akia model) with double sided carpet
tape, trim edge with router and glue 4 little blocks on bottom to stop it
from
tipping to much and turning when she is using rotary cutter. The board
saves quilters time and effort of having to jocky around the layout board
make cuts. You just spin it to line up with next cut line..

Thanks for posting that. Consider the idea "borrowed".

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Sorry... Getting into this discussion a little late... Here's an easy to
build accessory you can build anytime. Recycle an old green layout board
onto a turntable (this one a 15" Akia model) with double sided carpet
tape,
trim edge with router and glue 4 little blocks on bottom to stop it from
tipping to much and turning when she is using rotary cutter. The board
saves quilters time and effort of having to jocky around the layout board
make cuts. You just spin it to line up with next cut line..

According to my wife, that is a good idea. ;~)

Do you have rubber pads on the bottom of the 4 feet to keep the platform
from rotating when actually cutting?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Wife said bare blocks are enough for her, so
didn't go any further with it.. The table she uses has a slight texture to
it and may help stablize the turntable too..

"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Sorry... Getting into this discussion a little late... Here's an easy to
build accessory you can build anytime. Recycle an old green layout board
onto a turntable (this one a 15" Akia model) with double sided carpet
tape,
trim edge with router and glue 4 little blocks on bottom to stop it from
tipping to much and turning when she is using rotary cutter. The board
saves quilters time and effort of having to jocky around the layout board
make cuts. You just spin it to line up with next cut line..

According to my wife, that is a good idea. ;~)

Do you have rubber pads on the bottom of the 4 feet to keep the platform
from rotating when actually cutting?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Lee Michaels" wrote

That should get you going.

Wow! Thanks!

Just as I suspected, all that estrogen makes the average quilter worse
than
any wooddorker every thought about being!

(thank gawd mine just writes songs, plays guitar, and sings, and she had
the
guitar when I met her!)

Sounds like the personal ad that required the prospective (female)
responder to have fishing boat: "Please send picture of boat."
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Houston" wrote in message
. ..

Sounds like the personal ad that required the prospective (female)
responder to have fishing boat: "Please send picture of boat."

dud'n it? LOL

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Houston" wrote

Sounds like the personal ad that required the prospective (female)
responder to have fishing boat: "Please send picture of boat."

g Love it ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/12/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here's the doors, hung, but still pre-fit (still have some tuneup planing to
do).

Damned if ain't starting to look like the CAD drawing ... I like it when
that happens!

Now the real work begins ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/12/07

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab21-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Here's the doors, hung, but still pre-fit (still have some tuneup planing to
do).

Damned if ain't starting to look like the CAD drawing ... I like it when
that happens!

Now the real work begins ...

Very nice - I particularly like the upper rails on the door. Some nice
figure in there too. How about some close-ups?

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
Here's the doors, hung, but still pre-fit (still have some tuneup planing
do).

Damned if ain't starting to look like the CAD drawing ... I like it when
that happens!

Now the real work begins ...

Looking great Swingman, have you decided on the lighting yet?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

Looking great Swingman, have you decided on the lighting yet?

Not yet ... I'm futzing with the top doors ... not happy with the way they
fit (it appears that one of the top doors as picked up a slight twist after
I cut the rabbet in the back for the glass ... go figure).

I may be able to overcome it with different hinges that will allow
adjustment to offset/hide the problem, I may have to get drastic and flatten
the door face on the planer with a jig, OR, I did cut some extra top and
bottom rails for the top doors just in case, so if push comes to shove ...

... it's not much, but I can't live with it. I'll worry about the lighting
after this gets sussed out.

It's always something.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/10/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote \

I may be able to overcome it with different hinges that will allow
adjustment to offset/hide the problem, I may have to get drastic and
flatten
the door face on the planer with a jig,

Hinges provided no relief ... the solution pictured:

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/10/07

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-planerjig-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kevin Miller" wrote

Very nice - I particularly like the upper rails on the door. Some nice
figure in there too. How about some close-ups?

Thanks, Kevin ... although this digital camera doesn't do close-ups well,
here's some of the top door rails and crown.

The only finish thus far is one coat of "Mission Oak" stain (a gel stain
made for Rockler by the Lawrence-McFadden Co, one of the best stains
manufacturer's around, IMO)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab22-jpg  Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab23-jpg  Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab24-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote \

I may be able to overcome it with different hinges that will allow
adjustment to offset/hide the problem, I may have to get drastic and
flatten
the door face on the planer with a jig,

Hinges provided no relief ... the solution pictured:

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/10/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Or, or, or, or, 2 latches on each door to pull the twist out when they are
closed. One on top and one on bottom.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"Kevin Miller" wrote

Very nice - I particularly like the upper rails on the door. Some nice
figure in there too. How about some close-ups?

Thanks, Kevin ... although this digital camera doesn't do close-ups well,
here's some of the top door rails and crown.

The only finish thus far is one coat of "Mission Oak" stain (a gel stain
made for Rockler by the Lawrence-McFadden Co, one of the best stains
manufacturer's around, IMO)

Outstanding as always, Swingman! Looks like it will hold at least a
year's supply of file'. :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote

Hinges provided no relief ... the solution pictured:

Or, or, or, or, 2 latches on each door to pull the twist out when they are
closed. One on top and one on bottom.

Too late ... it was a done deal when I posted that planer jig picture.

Besides, I can sleep better knowing the door face is currently flat with the
rails and stiles without any force necessary, no matter how slight; the
resultant, and very slight, taper is not noticeable on an application like a
door and would be there if planed (my low angle was not wide enough for a
graceful surface with perpendicular grain directions; and hopefully only one
latch will ever be necessary.

... but you never know, so I'll save that option if/when needed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice!

The color does look great on that wood.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote

Nice!

The color does look great on that wood.

Thanks ... kind of hard to tell with the digital flash, but what I really
like about that particular brand of stain is there is a bit of sapwood on
both the door stiles, and the cove molding (you can see it clearly in the
first picture on this projects page in the two rough 4/4 boards that made up
100% of the hardwood used in this corner cabinet), and a single application
of the stain evens it out to the point that the sapwood disappears into the
mix.

I've had trouble with white oak before, with both stains and fuming, in that
regard. The Rockler/McFadden stain took care of that problem on the last two
projects I've used it on.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Pat Barber" wrote in message

What's the size of those doors ???

10 3/8" wide x 30 1/2" tall.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Corner Cab - work in progress Swingman Woodworking 44 December 10th 07 02:02 PM
Work in progress tom Woodworking 0 May 23rd 07 01:52 AM
Work in Progress Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 4 January 5th 07 11:27 PM
Work in progress Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 2 October 4th 06 07:18 PM
Work in Progress 3 Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 0 September 12th 06 01:38 PM