Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Corner Cab - work in progress

"Leon" wrote

Looking great Swingman, have you decided on the lighting yet?

Not yet ... I'm futzing with the top doors ... not happy with the way they
fit (it appears that one of the top doors as picked up a slight twist after
I cut the rabbet in the back for the glass ... go figure).

I may be able to overcome it with different hinges that will allow
adjustment to offset/hide the problem, I may have to get drastic and flatten
the door face on the planer with a jig, OR, I did cut some extra top and
bottom rails for the top doors just in case, so if push comes to shove ...

... it's not much, but I can't live with it. I'll worry about the lighting
after this gets sussed out.

It's always something.

--
www.e-woodshop.net