Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Corner Cab - work in progress

Working on a personal project until it's time to install the next kitchen
(fast approaching, so get ready Leon!)

Pictured is the basic corner cabinet casework I've been working on, when I
get a chance, the last three weeks ... complete with base and crown, and
finally standing on its on.

The trim piece on the middle rail and the four doors and shelves remain to
be fabricated, but the 76" tall case, which has been taking up space in the
shop and making it difficult to move about, is finally out of the way and
work can now commence on those parts.

For the "rest of the story":
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects15.htm

Unlike last year, and since I finished the shop made Christmas gifts BEFORE
Halloween this year ... there's no hurry on this one.

Canasta anyone?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/30/07

Attached Thumbnails
Corner Cab - work in progress-corncab18-jpg