Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3M safety glasses arrived!

A mate got his free pair of safety specs from the 3M offer today.
He's not a ltd co. so that obviously wasn't the criterion for refusal
(unless they saw the perfectly justified moaning on here and rethought
their policy).

Anyone else received anything?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
mike writes
A mate got his free pair of safety specs from the 3M offer today.
He's not a ltd co. so that obviously wasn't the criterion for refusal
(unless they saw the perfectly justified moaning on here and rethought
their policy).

Anyone else received anything?

Not yet.

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:
A mate got his free pair of safety specs from the 3M offer today.
He's not a ltd co. so that obviously wasn't the criterion for refusal
(unless they saw the perfectly justified moaning on here and rethought
their policy).

I'm not a Ltd Co but I've had naff all.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
mike writes
A mate got his free pair of safety specs from the 3M offer today.
He's not a ltd co. so that obviously wasn't the criterion for refusal
(unless they saw the perfectly justified moaning on here and rethought
their policy).

Anyone else received anything?

Yup - mine arrived today

So the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember geoff saying
something like:

So the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

Personally, I ascribe to the cockup theory of marketing blunders.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:23:39 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

So the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch

of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

Personally, I ascribe to the cockup theory of marketing blunders.

Agreed, remember Hoover who offered free flights if you bought a
washing machine or vacuum cleaner.

Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:23:39 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

So the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

Personally, I ascribe to the cockup theory of marketing blunders.

Agreed, remember Hoover who offered free flights if you bought a
washing machine or vacuum cleaner.

Indeed, well.

Not a participant though!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 23, 8:53*pm, geoff wrote:

Yup - mine arrived today

So the *Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

--
geoff

Got a pair today - very nice too. And not a ltd co. either. Good
show 3M.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
mike writes
On Jul 23, 8:53*pm, geoff wrote:

Yup - mine arrived today

So the *Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company is not a bunch of
lying ****s - just ****ing slow ones

--
geoff

Got a pair today - very nice too. And not a ltd co. either. Good
show 3M.

Yeah, I now rock and am cool

All I need to do is find a way to wear my glasses

I've tried putting them over the top of the 3Ms - that's not so cool

--
geoff

Free Safety Glasses Camdor UK diy 5 June 13th 10 11:08 PM
safety glasses/bifocals cj Metalworking 3 November 22nd 07 01:55 AM
safety glasses Paul Oman Home Repair 11 September 5th 06 07:19 AM
Anti foq safety glasses Mark UK diy 21 February 1st 06 07:34 PM