Finite Guy

Default 28" Stove Bulb Unavailable

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28'
Flourecent bulb for my stove and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

PJ

"Finite Guy" wrote in message
Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28'
Flourecent bulb for my stove and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

How about this one? Paul

http://www.lightingsale.com/fluorf1tub28.html

jim

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28'
Flourecent bulb for my stove and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area... a store that
sells just light bulbs... the kind that most warehouses and big business
get their bulbs from... some customers even have the employees come out
and install them for the business.... they should also sell retail to
consumers....
call around in the yellow pages... i needed a 220 voltr bulb for a
project that i was building,, nothing in the 220 volt range could be
found in the hardware stores.. but the light place had everything.....
TOM KAN PA

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28' Flourecent

bulb for my stove and they have nothing!
____Reply Separator_____
I don't blame them How many calls do they get for a 28 feet long fluorescent
bulb?

Dan O.

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to
get a stupid 28' Flourecent bulb for my stove
and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

jim wrote

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area...
a store that sells just light bulbs... the kind that most
warehouses and big business get their bulbs from...

I would suggest you go to a stove that specializes in selling
"appliance parts" as that's what you're trying to fix. One good
on-line one can be seen at the following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=679138

If you need anything more involved than a light bulb, you'll need more
information about the appliance. You can read what information is
usually required to purchase appliance parts in the 'Repair Parts'
section of my site linked below.

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com
http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=range+parts

=Ð~~~~~~

Baroness Benachi

I don't blame them How many calls do they get for a 28 feet long
fluorescent
bulb?

28' = 28 feet
28" = 28 inches

TURTLE

"Dan O." wrote in message

Finite Guy wrote:

[...]

This is turtle.

You say you have the 28 foot light bulbs to fit my stove. i was thinking
about getting bigger lite for my stove and 28 foot would be just fine.

TURTLE

Dan O.

Dan O. wrote in message ...

I would suggest you go to a stove that specializes
in selling "appliance parts" as that's what you're
trying to fix. One good on-line one can be seen at
the following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=679138

BTW. I found another one at that same supplier but from a different
appliance manufacturer which is considerably cheaper. See the
following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=329353

JFYI

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com
http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=range+bulb

=Ð~~~~~~

Changing a light bulb on R.C.M Tom Gardner Metalworking 24 June 6th 04 12:58 AM
O-T light bulb Fuddzy Woodworking 2 January 15th 04 04:43 PM
Light Bulb Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 19 December 10th 03 03:28 AM
Power connections for stove Andrew Sarangan Home Repair 22 October 28th 03 02:25 AM
Changing a light bulb jay UK diy 11 October 18th 03 08:28 PM