Dan O.

Default 28" Stove Bulb Unavailable

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to
get a stupid 28' Flourecent bulb for my stove
and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

jim wrote

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area...
a store that sells just light bulbs... the kind that most
warehouses and big business get their bulbs from...

I would suggest you go to a stove that specializes in selling
"appliance parts" as that's what you're trying to fix. One good
on-line one can be seen at the following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=679138

If you need anything more involved than a light bulb, you'll need more
information about the appliance. You can read what information is
usually required to purchase appliance parts in the 'Repair Parts'
section of my site linked below.

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com