Dan O.

Default 28" Stove Bulb Unavailable

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to
get a stupid 28' Flourecent bulb for my stove
and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

jim wrote

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area...
a store that sells just light bulbs... the kind that most
warehouses and big business get their bulbs from...

Dan O. wrote in message ...

I would suggest you go to a stove that specializes
in selling "appliance parts" as that's what you're
trying to fix. One good on-line one can be seen at
the following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=679138

BTW. I found another one at that same supplier but from a different
appliance manufacturer which is considerably cheaper. See the
following link:

http://ng.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=329353

JFYI

Dan O.