jim

Default 28" Stove Bulb Unavailable

Finite Guy wrote:

Hi All: What is it with Home Depot. I go there to get a stupid 28'
Flourecent bulb for my stove and they have nothing! What kind of
hastle am I going to go thru to get the bulb?

no hassle if you have a "Lighting Store" in your area... a store that
sells just light bulbs... the kind that most warehouses and big business
get their bulbs from... some customers even have the employees come out
and install them for the business.... they should also sell retail to
consumers....
call around in the yellow pages... i needed a 220 voltr bulb for a
project that i was building,, nothing in the 220 volt range could be
found in the hardware stores.. but the light place had everything.....