Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Cops Shot

On 9/15/2020 3:26 AM, Bubba wrote:
On 9/14/20 11:50 PM, Bob F wrote:

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with everything
trump says.

Did you forget about the DNC's domestic terrorism thugs?

Like the DNC operatives who are busy burning and looting and murdering
US citizens?

Righttards are surrrre full of ****.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with everything
trump says.

Did you forget about the DNC's domestic terrorism thugs?

Like the DNC operatives who are busy burning and looting and murdering
US citizens?

Righttards are surrrre full of ****.

Since you are too infirm to burn and loot you confine your actions to
this ng.

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with
everything trump says.

Did you forget about the DNC's domestic terrorism thugs?

Like the DNC operatives who are busy burning and looting and
murdering US citizens?

Righttards are surrrre full of ****.

Since you are too infirm to burn and loot you confine your actions to
this ng.

Righttards are surrrre full of ****

Your infirmaries are also obviously mental.

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Pot, kettle, black. But that is always a serious Repub disease.

OT. Cops Shot Loyal Soldier Home Repair 7 September 19th 20 06:22 PM
OT. Cops Shot Bob F Home Repair 3 September 17th 20 03:13 PM
Wow, this guy looks like Bush in a face shot and Schwarzenegger inprofile shot Ignoramus19744 Metalworking 14 December 3rd 11 07:12 PM
Cops Broke in Again Last Night Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz Home Repair 68 February 8th 04 04:37 AM
HELP - COPS AT MY DOOR rastapasta Home Repair 6 November 24th 03 12:55 PM