Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Cops Shot

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:49:00 -0400, Hawk wrote:

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
being*shot*while*sitting*in*a*patrol*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived. ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder. This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

You been sleeping?

That question didn't answer my question. All I can think of that you might
be talking about is that guy who says the left must be eradicated. He might
think he's at war but he seems to be a one-off lunatic. So I'm asking, with
whom are we at war? It's ok if you don't know. I don't know either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived. ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder. This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

You been sleeping?

That question didn't answer my question. All I can think of that you might
be talking about is that guy who says the left must be eradicated. He might
think he's at war but he seems to be a one-off lunatic. So I'm asking, with
whom are we at war? It's ok if you don't know. I don't know either.

Then allow me to iterate, at least what I see as war and assume what
he's sees as war, which is the in house/internal war within our own
nation. As I asked, "you been sleeping" since you're missing the
constant war between the major political parties, the war with rioters
and non-peaceful protesters, the war between the asshat BLM movement,
rioters, protesters vs. cops. The war with Trump hating asshats who
believe they are justified when stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump
posters and simply think they have the right to damage any Trump related
property or the property of Trump supporters. The hypocrisy is
overwhelming with the asshats who expect our country to intervene and be
the world leader in peace yet are incapable of maintaining peaceful acts
themselves within their own domain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived. ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder. This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

You been sleeping?

That question didn't answer my question. All I can think of that you might
be talking about is that guy who says the left must be eradicated. He might
think he's at war but he seems to be a one-off lunatic. So I'm asking, with
whom are we at war? It's ok if you don't know. I don't know either.

I did not answer you because Hawk answered you.

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Thank you! I was mostly thinking of a dictionary definition of war but now
I see that you're referring to common and ordinary disagreements between
one group of people and another group of people. In the end, no war at all,
which is a good thing.

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

In Carl Schmitt's 'The Concept of the Political' it's a short step to
war when there are irreconcilable differences.

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

You won't convince store owners and other people hurt or dead from the
rioters and protesters that it isn't a war. I would take the same stance
as the attorney who stopped them at gun point when they entered his
property. He's knew it was a war.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
[...]

Hmmm. Lets see

Foreign financing (Soros)

Military style radios and coordination

Prepositioned bricks and incendiary devices

Marxists hell bent on a "spontaneous" uprising

bused and flown in Peaceful Protesters

Burning, looting, murder

attempts to erase our history

Medics

Bob F's support

It would help if Act Blue (Democrat's fund raising
tool) would cut these ass holes off, but they won't.
Ahhh. The Fifth Column!

We are at war

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Hmmm.Â* Lets see

Foreign financing (Soros)

Military style radios and coordination

Prepositioned bricks and incendiary devices

Marxists hell bent on a "spontaneous" uprising

bused and flown in Peaceful Protesters

Burning, looting, murder

attempts to erase our history

Medics

Bob F's support

It would help if Act Blue (Democrat's fund raising
tool) would cut these ass holes off, but they won't.
Ahhh.Â* The Fifth Column!

We are at war

https://lincolnproject.us/video/radicalize/

Wow, this guy looks like Bush in a face shot and Schwarzenegger inprofile shot Ignoramus19744 Metalworking 14 December 3rd 11 07:12 PM
OT-Humor, Quotable Cops Bob Schmall Woodworking 1 March 8th 05 12:43 AM
Cops & Donuts jim rozen Metalworking 13 September 19th 04 04:01 PM
Cops Broke in Again Last Night Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz Home Repair 68 February 8th 04 04:37 AM
HELP - COPS AT MY DOOR rastapasta Home Repair 6 November 24th 03 12:55 PM