Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT. Cops Shot

On 9/15/2020 3:26 AM, Bubba wrote:
On 9/14/20 11:50 PM, Bob F wrote:

On 2020-09-13 13:50, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Two Los Angeles County deputies are in critical condition after
beingÂ*shotÂ*whileÂ*sittingÂ*inÂ*aÂ*patrolÂ*car.

And the BLM "peaceful protesters" showed up at the
hospital and tried to block the ambulances BEFORE
the ambulances arrived.Â* ALL OF THEM should have
been arrested for accessory to murder.Â* This was
clearly planned.

When we we wake up and realize we are at war?

With whom are we at war?

The TT's are at war with everyone that does not agree with everything
trump says.

Did you forget about the DNC's domestic terrorism thugs?

Like the DNC operatives who are busy burning and looting and murdering
US citizens?

Righttards are surrrre full of ****.