Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Too easy ...

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:30:17 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I just knew it was ! Yesterday afternoon I showed my wife a POSSIBLE
interior layout for the new space I'm working on , and she said she thought
that would do . Yay ! I actually managed to give her what she wanted (get
yer minds outta the gutter) on the first try !
Then this morning she says "That's not really what I was expecting , not
what we discussed ." What? We discussed this ? Maybe in your imagination ,
my love , because every time I've asked the response was "You're going to
build whatever you want no matter what I say so why do you even ask?" . So
I've spent all morning drawing floor plans for "kitchen" area and
laundry/sewing room space . Little pieces of paper with layouts on them ,
mirrored on the other side so she can flip them . Gives like a total of 9
combinations , and if she can't find one she likes I'll just give up and
make it into a man cave . Let her stay in the camper ...

There is an unwritten rule of life, but it's probably the most important
rule every man should learn:

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN: NEVER!

I better repeat this.......

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY A WOMAN: NEVER!
NOT EVER.....

Give them $50, they want $150.
Give them Gold, they want a Diamond.
Give them Wine, they want Whiskey.
Give them Blue, they want Red.
Give them Steak, they want Lobster.
Give them Roses, they want Tulips
Give them 6 inches, they want 10 inches.

Build what you want, and make it your Man Cave.
She'll be bitching no matter what you do, so you may as well please
yourself, while she nags you to an early grave, before she runs off with
another man.... (who she *thinks* is more suited to her likes).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Terry Coombs wrote:
[...]

just have pieces of paper she can move around
until she says ok, then draw it up...

songbird
Posted to alt.home.repair

songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
[...]

That's basically what I did , basic layouts on smaller pieces of paper ahe
can move and flip . I think she'll find a combo she likes , and I have some
tweaks to the basic layouts to suggest if she wants .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:49:33 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

That's basically what I did , basic layouts on smaller pieces of paper ahe
can move and flip . I think she'll find a combo she likes , and I have some
tweaks to the basic layouts to suggest if she wants .

When you deal with a wife; make her think the solution is her idea. Ya
can't get it wrong :-)

floor tiles - easy to lay - Yep real easy.... John Highnam UK diy 4 March 10th 15 07:59 AM
Campingaz Easy Clic & Easy Clic Plus Dave Liquorice[_3_] UK diy 4 December 17th 11 10:11 PM
Easy [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 6th 06 01:53 PM
Easy [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 6th 06 01:51 PM
Can someone help me please - an easy one.. [email protected] Electronics 0 December 28th 05 04:29 PM