Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Too easy ...

songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
I just knew it was ! Yesterday afternoon I showed my wife a
POSSIBLE interior layout for the new space I'm working on , and she
said she thought that would do . Yay ! I actually managed to give
her what she wanted (get yer minds outta the gutter) on the first
try ! Then this morning she says "That's not really what I was
expecting , not what we discussed ." What? We discussed this ? Maybe
in your imagination , my love , because every time I've asked the
response was "You're going to build whatever you want no matter what
I say so why do you even ask?" . So I've spent all morning drawing
floor plans for "kitchen" area and laundry/sewing room space .
Little pieces of paper with layouts on them , mirrored on the other
side so she can flip them . Gives like a total of 9 combinations ,
and if she can't find one she likes I'll just give up and make it
into a man cave . Let her stay in the camper ...

just have pieces of paper she can move around
until she says ok, then draw it up...

songbird

That's basically what I did , basic layouts on smaller pieces of paper ahe
can move and flip . I think she'll find a combo she likes , and I have some
tweaks to the basic layouts to suggest if she wants .

--
Snag