Posted to alt.home.repair
songbird songbird is offline

Default Too easy ...

Terry Coombs wrote:
I just knew it was ! Yesterday afternoon I showed my wife a POSSIBLE
interior layout for the new space I'm working on , and she said she thought
that would do . Yay ! I actually managed to give her what she wanted (get
yer minds outta the gutter) on the first try !
Then this morning she says "That's not really what I was expecting , not
what we discussed ." What? We discussed this ? Maybe in your imagination ,
my love , because every time I've asked the response was "You're going to
build whatever you want no matter what I say so why do you even ask?" . So
I've spent all morning drawing floor plans for "kitchen" area and
laundry/sewing room space . Little pieces of paper with layouts on them ,
mirrored on the other side so she can flip them . Gives like a total of 9
combinations , and if she can't find one she likes I'll just give up and
make it into a man cave . Let her stay in the camper ...

just have pieces of paper she can move around
until she says ok, then draw it up...

songbird