Posted to alt.home.repair
Dom Dom is offline

Default Bathfitter Lifetime Warranty

Does anyone know if the Lifetime Warranty that Bathfitters offers is
transferrable to a new home owner?

There is no information available online - but to say, visit a local
showroom for more details.

Dom

Posted to alt.home.repair

I belive so. When I sold my place a year ago, I gave the warrenty
information to the new owner.Give them a call, and check for sure. They
have an 800 number.

Craftsman Dumps Lifetime Warranty? Erik Home Repair 8 October 29th 06 08:22 PM
Cordless drills Alan Woodworking 33 November 21st 03 07:12 PM
The New Ridgid power tool Warranty Leon Woodworking 0 November 3rd 03 07:27 PM
Sears Craftsman lifetime warranty John Holbrook Metalworking 8 September 30th 03 12:51 AM