Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J & K Tomalonis

Default Grizzly Praise! Who would of thought?

I do personally prefer to buy American tools if they are still made here,
are affordable or are the best for the job at any cost. But there seems to
be a fair collection of Chiwanese gear around the shop these days.

Anyway,

I had a drill press motor on my Grizzly go insane on me and since I live
within easy driving distance of Williamsport Grizzly, I took it in today.

No magic smoke escaped as far as I could tell.

I was only expecting them to evaluate it.

They did and took it apart and repaired the contacts and pressed in new
bearings while I waited! N/C!

I was impressed. Now I know they recognise my face, if not my name, from my
frequent trips in there, maybe that helped, but then again, for a couple
dollars of Chinese parts, I walked out a happy customer. That was to their
benefit all the way around.

It took them long enough for me to pick up a couple new bar clamps while I
waited!

James