Henic Ma

Default Plunge router

HI

i'm trying to find a site on the net about Elu routers

thanks

Robatoy

In article ,
"Henic Ma" k..ma@sympatico wrote:

HI

i'm trying to find a site on the net about Elu routers

thanks

Long gone. Black & Decker bought them... then changed all that into
DeWalt..IIRC.
The Elu bisquit joiner and Elu router were pretty good for their day.
Jim

FWIW, (and I'm biased in my opinion since we sell them), the Festool routers
are top notch, super innovative, and probably worth looking at if you were
looking for an ELU. Lots of the same sort of thoughtful engineering in the
Festool that made Elu popular. Check out
http://www.festools.com/festool_subcat.asp?subcat=22.33 for more info, or
feel free to call us at 1-800-443-7937 for more info.

HTH,

Jim Ray, President
McFeely's Square Drive Screws
www.mcfeelys.com

"Henic Ma" k..ma@sympatico wrote in message
. ..
HI

i'm trying to find a site on the net about Elu routers

thanks

DW 621 and 625 are essentially equivalent to early Elu's.
Data on them at the http://www.patwarner.com URL.